Going to Spain for 2 weeks in august. We will be Just married. Haven't been before. Keen to not be travelling all the time. City's and towns.
Any suggestions on an itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Italy travel plan help
- 3 Globus Iberian Tour
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 6 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 7 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 11 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 12 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 13 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 14 road trip through scotland
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days