We are now planning just over 2 weeks in southern Spain and a week in the north of Spain in August and we are going to spend time at the beach in the South where the waters are warmer.
We are wondering if you can recommend a Southern Spanish quaint, medieval seaside town or village where we can enjoy a few days of beautiful beach and relaxation and where we can stroll through the medieval alleyways in the evening.
I know it's a large area, but anywhere along the coast, from Malaga to Valencia, would be appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Lyon
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Italian lakes
- 9 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 10 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 What do after Bernia Express?
- 13 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 French theater in Paris
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 25 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids