A friend and I are heading over mid november and are already planning to trip around southern Spain, flying in and out of Barcelona.
My question is around what to see, what to avoid, how should we travel around... and where is the best place to go for my birthday?!
We are thinking barcelona - valencia - granada, sevilla - cordova - toledo (i liked the name!) - madrid - saregossa - barcelona.
This isnt concrete and we are winging it most of the way depending what we like and dont like.
A lot of other forums imply that all the good stuff is closed if its not summer, but im actually really excited to see it when its off-peak.
Looking forward to your hints and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- restaurant
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 Best daypack ?
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 cell plan ?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 11 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 14 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 15 Best layover option
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 20 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 21 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais