We will be travelling to Southern France this June with our 3 boys (20,17,11) and are looking for best cities/activities for families. . We are meeting our 17 year old in Avignon after his high school French study trip, and are trying to plan 3-4 days in provence/French riviera befor we go to Italy. We are flying into Marseilles and thought about seeing the Pont du Gard (kayaking under it?), then Trying to decide what would be most appealing to our active family. Suggestions have included Les Baux de provence, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Camargue, St. Paul du vence, Eze,, corniche drive from Nice to Monaco. Since we only have a few days, we thought we'd spend a night or 2 in Avignon, then 2 nights in either Nice, Antibes or Monte Carlo. Any recommendations on must-see sights for families? hotels?
South of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 10 Hours in Brussels
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Italy
- 8 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?