If you have visited the street market in Sorrento on a Tuesday morning, would you say it was worth it.
Sorrento street market
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 2 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 3 NT in devon and cornwall
- 4 Venice - things to do?
- 5 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 6 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 7 Alilaguna to Rialto?
- 8 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 9 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 10 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 11 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 12 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 13 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 14 Lyon Arrondissements
- 15 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 16 help and advice
- 17 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 18 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 19 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 20 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 21 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 22 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 23 Garmisch
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Rome to Positano