I will taking my first backpacking trip through Italy in May. My itinerary is complete...but i am terribly confused about the train .. Which one for which city .. Buying a eurail pass.. So my question is this:
I am arriving in Milan then going to Varena (which train? Regional?!) then heading to the dolomites Bolzano, then Venice, Vernazza, day trip to Pisa, Florence, Siena, Assisi, Orvieto, down to Sorrento ( day trips to Capti, Pompeii and Naples) then finally Rome.
What trains would i take?! I looked at Eurail and went to go see the train schedule from Milan to Varena and it says its a 3 day trip! It doesn't make any sense because it is only .75 hrs! Can someone please help figure out how to go about this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼＼☮『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 우리카지노＼＼☮『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 블랙잭카지노＼＼☮『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라
- 4 카지노게임＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 카지노사이트＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 카지노싸이트＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Flamenco in October
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 20 getting to CDG
- 21 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily