My husband and I will be traveling in Slovenia for a week in early September. We have another week available to travel and are looking for another country to explore. We have traveled extensively in Italy. We have been to Salzberg and Vienna (but no smaller towns in Austria), as well as Greece and Prague. We were looking for somewhere close by and have been looking into Croatia. However, we are thinking it will be similar to Slovenia in that there is great architecture and smaller towns to wander through and beautiful views of water. I think for our second country we are looking for something a little more urban, a little more bustling. PLEASE any suggestions of places you have been and loved would be great. We are kinda on a tight budget and trying to avoid a plane trip (were thinking train). BUT really are open. Right now we keep wavering between just going to Croatia, exploring bavaria in Germany or flying to Copenhagen. What are some places we aren't thinking of? ALL suggestions welcome. Thank you in advance!
Slovenia & ?? -- Itinerary help!
- 1 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 4 Help with itenerary
- 5 Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 France with Kids
- 8 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 9 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 10 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 14 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 15 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 16 Tour for Alhambra
- 17 London on a sunny day
- 18 portugal
- 19 HELP stuck in Italy
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 22 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 23 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 24 Rhine River Intinerary
- 25 What is the best food in France?