We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Sky diving in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 3 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 4 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 5 Albi/Carcassone
- 6 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 7 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 8 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 9 ABOUT SPAIN
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Iceland lodging costs July
- 12 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 13 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 14 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 15 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 Hotels in old Rome
- 19 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 20 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 25 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days