We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 2 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 3 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 4 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 5 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 6 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 7 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 8 5 top Scams in Paris
- 9 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 10 It was found out that during the night, the skin goes through a process
- 11 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 12 French Prem Train Fares
- 13 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 14 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 15 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 Questions about regionale trains
- 18 Rental car in Italy
- 19 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 20 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 21 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 22 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 23 15 nights in Italy
- 24 Rome Private Tours
- 25 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour