We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Itinerary
- 2 Texans Take a Tour
- 3 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 4 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 5 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 6 Lisbon
- 7 Count Dracula invites you to Transylvania!
- 8 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 9 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 10 One night in Amsterdam?
- 11 barcelona
- 12 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 13 A plethora of islands
- 14 Referendum in Greece
- 15 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 16 10 days in spain
- 17 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 18 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 19 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 20 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 21 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 22 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 23 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 24 Switzeraland Iternary
- 25 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old