We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Sky diving in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens/Istanbul March
- 2 English ruined castles
- 3 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 4 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 10 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 11 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 12 England and Scotland
- 13 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Dublin to Armagh?
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Gite and/or agritourism
- 22 Apartment for family trip to London
- 23 Prebook B&Bs
- 24 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 25 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?