We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Sky diving in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's your suggestion ????
- 2 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 3 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 6 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 7 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 8 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 11 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 12 Scotland and northern England
- 13 I Have 7 Days for a Portugal DIY
- 14 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 15 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 16 Renting an apt.
- 17 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Help me with this trip
- 20 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 21 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 22 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April