We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 for traveling to Russia
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Hertz Never Lost
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 7 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 10 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 11 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 12 First Time Europe Trip
- 13 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 14 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 15 Holiday in Europe
- 16 student in denmark
- 17 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 18 Hostel Advice
- 19 Iceland in Feb
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 22 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Rome for a week
- 25 trip to Italy