We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Sky diving in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 3 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 4 A week in spain
- 5 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 6 Family trip to France with kids
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 9 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 10 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 11 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 12 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 13 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 18 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 Transposed names on TGV tickets