We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Sky diving in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 5 Observations About Paris
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Museums in Berlin
- 11 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 20 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 23 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 24 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt