We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hours in Paris
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 6 Happy birthday ATM
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought