We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 3 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 4 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 5 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 6 Italy in 3 days
- 7 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 8 Getting Around Toledo
- 9 four old ladies in spain
- 10 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 11 Our Next Europe Trip
- 12 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 13 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 14 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 15 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 16 Rental Car in Austria
- 17 From Schipol to ?
- 18 Planning our Honeymoon
- 19 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 20 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 21 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 22 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 23 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 24 Bus or car from Dubrovnik to Split
- 25 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October