We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Corfu
- 7 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain