We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 5 Poland to Austria In December
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 12 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 UK in May and June
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 18 Bath/Cotswolds
- 19 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 23 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 24 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland