We are a couple visiting Spain in August and will be in Barcelona for 3 days between 20th to 22nd. We are keen on doing a sky dive when we are there. It's a first time for both of us and would like to know if any Fodorites had done it in Barcelona (or Madrid) and any references to good companies who provide Tandem diving options?
Am searching online as well, but a personal experience would carry far more weight than a glitzy website for me.
Sky diving in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 2 About cars in Austria
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Spain in November
- 5 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 6 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 7 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 8 Italy - unusually so
- 9 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 10 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 11 Europe in December for 10 days
- 12 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 13 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 14 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 15 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 16 England/EPL family vacation
- 17 4 Months in Europe
- 18 Never To Return
- 19 Tipping in the UK
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 24 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 25 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?