My husband and I are traveling to Italy the last two weeks of September. I have booked a Viator tour of the Vatican, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica and also a day trip visiting four towns in Tuscany leaving from Florence through Viator as well.
I constantly see skip the line tours for all of the main sites in Venice, Florence and Rome. Can anyone please advise me as to which sites are worth paying extra for one of these tours this time of year? We would like to see in Venice - St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace. In Florence: Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery, and el Duomo. In Rome: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Roman Catacombs, and the Pantheon. If we don't need to pay extra for these tours, is there another way to bypass the lines?
Also, any restaurant recommendations you might have for any of these cities would be much appreciated. It's our 30th anniversary and I would love advice on a really nice restaurant possibly on the canal in Venice.
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 G카지노＼☁™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☁／G카지노
- 2 티카지노＼★™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™★／티카지노
- 3 지카지노＼☬™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☬／지카지노
- 4 세븐럭카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 5 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily