I am a female early thirty female looking to travel part of Europe. I have done a good deal of traveling, some of it alone. At this point, I am not looking to do it alone. Problem is, I do not have a significant other or friends who can take off the time I want. I am looking to travel for about 3 weeks hitting Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. I found a great group on Intrepid that goes from Berlin to Venice, hitting the key spots I want. I am looking for feedback on if these tours are worth it. The idea of hotels/hostels and transportation planned is most appealing. Although some places are shorter stays than what I might wants, eliminating planning stress seems worth it(?) to me. Does anyone have feedback on an Intrepid tour? I want to see sights and have a good time. I don't like to call it a day after tour. I would love to be on a group that likes to be active and explore the city during the day and go out at night. Not until the wee hours, but at least go see local pubs and maybe catch some music. If anyone has info, please let me know.
Thanks!!! Any and all feedback is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 8 A week in Croatia with kids
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece