I am a female early thirty female looking to travel part of Europe. I have done a good deal of traveling, some of it alone. At this point, I am not looking to do it alone. Problem is, I do not have a significant other or friends who can take off the time I want. I am looking to travel for about 3 weeks hitting Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. I found a great group on Intrepid that goes from Berlin to Venice, hitting the key spots I want. I am looking for feedback on if these tours are worth it. The idea of hotels/hostels and transportation planned is most appealing. Although some places are shorter stays than what I might wants, eliminating planning stress seems worth it(?) to me. Does anyone have feedback on an Intrepid tour? I want to see sights and have a good time. I don't like to call it a day after tour. I would love to be on a group that likes to be active and explore the city during the day and go out at night. Not until the wee hours, but at least go see local pubs and maybe catch some music. If anyone has info, please let me know.
Thanks!!! Any and all feedback is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Zurich to Milan trip
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 11 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 San Sebastián
- 16 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Ireland with 2 young kids