I am a female early thirty female looking to travel part of Europe. I have done a good deal of traveling, some of it alone. At this point, I am not looking to do it alone. Problem is, I do not have a significant other or friends who can take off the time I want. I am looking to travel for about 3 weeks hitting Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. I found a great group on Intrepid that goes from Berlin to Venice, hitting the key spots I want. I am looking for feedback on if these tours are worth it. The idea of hotels/hostels and transportation planned is most appealing. Although some places are shorter stays than what I might wants, eliminating planning stress seems worth it(?) to me. Does anyone have feedback on an Intrepid tour? I want to see sights and have a good time. I don't like to call it a day after tour. I would love to be on a group that likes to be active and explore the city during the day and go out at night. Not until the wee hours, but at least go see local pubs and maybe catch some music. If anyone has info, please let me know.
Thanks!!! Any and all feedback is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik