I am a female early thirty female looking to travel part of Europe. I have done a good deal of traveling, some of it alone. At this point, I am not looking to do it alone. Problem is, I do not have a significant other or friends who can take off the time I want. I am looking to travel for about 3 weeks hitting Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. I found a great group on Intrepid that goes from Berlin to Venice, hitting the key spots I want. I am looking for feedback on if these tours are worth it. The idea of hotels/hostels and transportation planned is most appealing. Although some places are shorter stays than what I might wants, eliminating planning stress seems worth it(?) to me. Does anyone have feedback on an Intrepid tour? I want to see sights and have a good time. I don't like to call it a day after tour. I would love to be on a group that likes to be active and explore the city during the day and go out at night. Not until the wee hours, but at least go see local pubs and maybe catch some music. If anyone has info, please let me know.
Thanks!!! Any and all feedback is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?