I am a female early thirty female looking to travel part of Europe. I have done a good deal of traveling, some of it alone. At this point, I am not looking to do it alone. Problem is, I do not have a significant other or friends who can take off the time I want. I am looking to travel for about 3 weeks hitting Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. I found a great group on Intrepid that goes from Berlin to Venice, hitting the key spots I want. I am looking for feedback on if these tours are worth it. The idea of hotels/hostels and transportation planned is most appealing. Although some places are shorter stays than what I might wants, eliminating planning stress seems worth it(?) to me. Does anyone have feedback on an Intrepid tour? I want to see sights and have a good time. I don't like to call it a day after tour. I would love to be on a group that likes to be active and explore the city during the day and go out at night. Not until the wee hours, but at least go see local pubs and maybe catch some music. If anyone has info, please let me know.
Thanks!!! Any and all feedback is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 3 Dalmation coast in October?
- 4 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 10 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 11 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 12 Where to stay in Umbria
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 18 Train up the Jungfrau
- 19 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Tattoos in Italy
- 22 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 25 Anniversary Trip to Ireland