We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Sightseeing in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 5 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 6 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Where to stay in Rome
- 9 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 10 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 15 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 16 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 17 Sicily Suggetions
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 20 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins