We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 3 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 10 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 11 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 12 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 16 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 17 road trip through scotland
- 18 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 19 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 20 Poland to Austria In December
- 21 Tracking the Weather
- 22 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 25 base for Andalucia