We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Sightseeing in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 2 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 6 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 7 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 8 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 9 Christmas in Munich
- 10 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Moving to Belfast
- 20 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 25 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain