We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Sightseeing in London
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Istanbul hotels
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 14 TGV and Provence questions
- 15 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 16 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?