We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Sightseeing in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Tipping in Greece
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 9 Honeymooning in Europe
- 10 Southern France
- 11 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 Spain tips beyond safety
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 American electrical gadgets
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 flea markets in France
- 18 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 19 Eating in France-two new books
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?