We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Scotland and London 21 days
- 4 Venice
- 5 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 9 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Capri in July
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 20 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go