We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Trip Ideas
- 5 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 6 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 12 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 13 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 21 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 24 We're here!
- 25 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May