We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 3 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 York Churches
- 8 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 11 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 12 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 13 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 14 Hotel advice
- 15 Sienna with kids
- 16 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 17 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 18 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 21 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 22 What to see in Dresden...
- 23 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 24 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 25 Oh Italy, What to wear!