We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Sightseeing in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 9 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 13 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 20 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 South of France November Trip Report