We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland vist, airport transport, lodging in Dublin
- 2 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 3 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 4 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 5 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 6 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 7 London/Newcastle trip
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Which area to stay in when in Rome?
- 10 BARCELONA for 8 Days WHICH NEIGHBORHOOD for apartment??
- 11 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 14 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 15 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 16 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 17 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 18 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 19 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 22 Brussels sprouts
- 23 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 24 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
- 25 Help - Paris or Rome in December?