We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Short Trip in July
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 Naxos car rental
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Things to do in Brussels
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden