We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Sightseeing in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 9 Good times in Munich, the city
- 10 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 11 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 16 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Italy dolomites