We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 황금성 온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊂바카라사이트추천
- 3 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트×안전공원
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Istria in two days
- 13 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 14 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Scotland itinerary help
- 19 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 20 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 Info for Edinburgh visit