We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Sightseeing in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 Bregenz or Lindau
- 7 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 10 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Best beach town in Italy?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir