We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 2 London Paris
- 3 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 4 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 5 Venice to Positano
- 6 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 7 Scandinavia????
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 10 Scotland Question
- 11 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 12 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 13 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 14 The Rain in Spain and more
- 15 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 16 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 17 GPS vs Google Maps
- 18 help with 21 days-croatia
- 19 Bavaria in August
- 20 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 21 Luggage on trains/security?
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 24 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 25 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!