We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE 1:800-681-7208 Installation :MCAFEE tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 Krakow
- 3 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 4 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 8 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 17 Norway Honeymoon
- 18 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 19 Schengen Rule
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler