We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Sightseeing in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 2 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 3 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 4 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 5 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 8 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 9 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 10 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 11 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 12 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 13 Travelling to France
- 14 Where to stay in London
- 15 25 days in Europe
- 16 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 17 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 20 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 21 Uk visa processing time
- 22 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 23 NZ Passport validity
- 24 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 25 Uk visa