We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teen, and 2 kids under 12, travelling to London in June 2013. I am confused as to what the best options are with regards to travelling and sightseeing in London. We are staying in an apartment close to Trafalgar Square. We are there for 5 nights, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Tuesday morning.
What are our best options? Do we get the London pass, the oyster card, etc. I see there is some ticket one can buy where you get 2 for 1 options but what does that actually mean?
Any advise would be appreciated that would help me sort out all these different options and find the best option for my family, that would save us time and money.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 2 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 3 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 6 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 7 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 8 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 9 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 12 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 15 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 16 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 17 First timers to Italy
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 20 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 21 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 22 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 23 Train questions for Switzerland
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested