We are planning on taking the ferry from Pozzallo to Valletta and would ideally like to park our car and walk on. Do you know if there is a place to park our car at the terminal and leave it for a few days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheap food in london
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Eating Indian In London
- 5 Sundays in Puglia
- 6 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 7 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 8 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 9 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 10 K-Day
- 11 ATM at airport
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Flat in London
- 15 Lay over time
- 16 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 23 Spain in December
- 24 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries