My husband and I will be traveling through Spain for 10 days in February while our daughter is in Barcelona for her junior year abroad. We will be traveling mainly to Madrid, Sevilla, Toledo,and Granada.
Should we rent a car or rely on trains or planes to travel through Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Need help with itinerary
- 12 eateries in Puglia
- 13 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 London GTG late September?
- 19 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 22 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 23 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 24 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 25 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport