This is my first trip to Ireland. Went to London in Oct. and hair dryers were provided where we stayed, so I never bought an adapter/converter. I'm wondering if most bb's provide them in Ireland? I travel quite a bit and am doing more traveling in Europe than ever. Should I invest in an adapter kit? I think Walmart has them for $30 or so for maybe ten different ones. Any thoughts?
Should I bring my hair dryer?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Istanbul hotels
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 17 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?