WE NEED TO SHIP TO FULL SUITCASES TO FLORIDA, USA. HAS ANYONE EVER DONE THAT, AND IF SO, HOW DID YOU DO IT?
WE WERE FORCED TO PAY US$600, IN EXCESS BAGGAGE COMING TO MALTA AND DON'T WANT TO GET CHARGED AGAIN.
SHIPPING SUITCASES TO THE USA
- 1 Rhine River Intinerary
- 2 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 3 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 4 portugal
- 5 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 6 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 7 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 8 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 11 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 12 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 15 London on a sunny day
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Train tickets
- 18 Sardinia, Italy
- 19 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 20 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 21 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 22 Navigo Decouverte
- 23 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 24 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 25 Cell Phone for Italy travel