WE NEED TO SHIP TO FULL SUITCASES TO FLORIDA, USA. HAS ANYONE EVER DONE THAT, AND IF SO, HOW DID YOU DO IT?
WE WERE FORCED TO PAY US$600, IN EXCESS BAGGAGE COMING TO MALTA AND DON'T WANT TO GET CHARGED AGAIN.
SHIPPING SUITCASES TO THE USA
- 1 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 2 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 5 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 6 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 11 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 19 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 22 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 23 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 best place to get euros for Ireland trip