WE NEED TO SHIP TO FULL SUITCASES TO FLORIDA, USA. HAS ANYONE EVER DONE THAT, AND IF SO, HOW DID YOU DO IT?
WE WERE FORCED TO PAY US$600, IN EXCESS BAGGAGE COMING TO MALTA AND DON'T WANT TO GET CHARGED AGAIN.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 http://guidemesupplements.com/test-boost-excel/
- 3 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 4 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 5 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 6 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 7 DVD burning software
- 8 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 9 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 10 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 11 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 12 Train travel
- 13 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 14 WWI Battlefields
- 15 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 16 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 20 Iceland 3 day layover
- 21 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 22 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 25 Milos beach stay