WE NEED TO SHIP TO FULL SUITCASES TO FLORIDA, USA. HAS ANYONE EVER DONE THAT, AND IF SO, HOW DID YOU DO IT?
WE WERE FORCED TO PAY US$600, IN EXCESS BAGGAGE COMING TO MALTA AND DON'T WANT TO GET CHARGED AGAIN.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 2 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Italy in October
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 8 What Greek islands should I visit
- 9 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 19 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 20 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 21 Where in Paris?
- 22 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 23 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 Guides - Matera