WE NEED TO SHIP TO FULL SUITCASES TO FLORIDA, USA. HAS ANYONE EVER DONE THAT, AND IF SO, HOW DID YOU DO IT?
WE WERE FORCED TO PAY US$600, IN EXCESS BAGGAGE COMING TO MALTA AND DON'T WANT TO GET CHARGED AGAIN.
SHIPPING SUITCASES TO THE USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fast baggage pick up and delivery
- 2 Photographer and Family on a Driving Trip in Swiss Alps
- 3 Walking in Oslo
- 4 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 5 Revisiting London in March 2014
- 6 Best train/car combination to get from Rome to Siena
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 Should I buy a Roma Pass?
- 9 Toulouse, Sarlat environs, Paris itinerary
- 10 Day trips while in Italy - best place to stay
- 11 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 12 First time in Italy: Rome, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast 10 days
- 13 How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4
- 14 12 days The Hague, Amsterdam, Belgium, Paris Itinerary Advice
- 15 Rental car company recommendation request
- 16 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 17 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 18 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 19 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 20 Lucerne day trips
- 21 Last minute change of plans - where to go in August?
- 22 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 23 Euros to pay for a villa
- 24 Positano - lodging recommendations
- 25 City Night Line from Paris to Munich