WE NEED TO SHIP TO FULL SUITCASES TO FLORIDA, USA. HAS ANYONE EVER DONE THAT, AND IF SO, HOW DID YOU DO IT?
WE WERE FORCED TO PAY US$600, IN EXCESS BAGGAGE COMING TO MALTA AND DON'T WANT TO GET CHARGED AGAIN.
SHIPPING SUITCASES TO THE USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 2 Sevilla- Triana Restaurant Recommendation
- 3 Pompeii train to Naples
- 4 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 5 Seville Things To Do
- 6 Driving Tour from Munich -> Belgium ->Netherlands->Berlin
- 7 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 8 day trips from Menton
- 9 splitting time between Barcelona and Seville for Semana Santa
- 10 Italian Riviera Planning
- 11 Rail tickets
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Relaxing sandy beach for the day near Nice
- 14 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 15 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 16 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 17 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 Cost of London travel card/2 for 1
- 20 Solo train travel in Germany
- 21 Outdoor Adventures in Sicily in late July/early August?
- 22 Rome in 6 days
- 23 19 travelling solo and scared!
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too