WE NEED TO SHIP TO FULL SUITCASES TO FLORIDA, USA. HAS ANYONE EVER DONE THAT, AND IF SO, HOW DID YOU DO IT?
WE WERE FORCED TO PAY US$600, IN EXCESS BAGGAGE COMING TO MALTA AND DON'T WANT TO GET CHARGED AGAIN.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 2 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 3 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 4 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 5 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 6 Final Itinerary help
- 7 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 8 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 my current itinerary for future trip
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 13 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 14 A road trip to Florence
- 15 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 16 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 17 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 18 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 19 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 20 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 21 wandering in venice
- 22 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 23 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 8 Day trip to Swiss and France