My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Seville or French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 2 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 What to wear
- 5 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 6 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Spain tips beyond safety
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 13 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 14 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Prague flea markets
- 25 Tipping in Greece