My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Call IN U.S.A TECHNICAL SETUP : AOL Mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich