My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg itinerary review
- 2 Norwegian Air?
- 3 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 4 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 7 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 10 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 11 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 12 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 13 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 14 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 15 Spain: train/rental car help
- 16 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 17 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 18 Highclare Castle
- 19 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 22 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!