My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 2 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 3 Amsterdam Hotel
- 4 FCO connection time
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 Dolomites October 14-18
- 11 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help
- 13 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 14 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 15 Norway Itinerary
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 18 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 19 Charles Degaulle question
- 20 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 21 Pompeii luggage storage
- 22 Departure Tax in UK
- 23 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 24 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 25 Train Help