My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전토토사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 메이저토토사이트 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Northern Ireland ideas
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 14 Long weekend in Albania
- 15 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 16 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 17 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 18 scotland itinerary
- 19 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Hotel in Florence
- 23 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 24 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 25 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France