My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Seville or French Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 6 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 7 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 8 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Belfast to Scotland help
- 15 20 days in Germany
- 16 France, Italy and Greec
- 17 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 24 help regarding removal firm in london
- 25 Dresden or Leipzig