My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 house exchange
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 Hotel advice
- 4 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 5 Taormina, Sicily
- 6 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 7 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 8 Munich, Germany
- 9 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 17 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 18 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 What to see in Dresden...
- 23 Tour or independent
- 24 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 25 Sliema, Malta