My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 2 Seville in late January
- 3 Berlin restaurant recs
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 Guides - Matera
- 6 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 7 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 8 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Spain Trip Report
- 15 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 19 Limo from Heathrow
- 20 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 Iceland Trip report
- 23 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 24 Gelato course in Rome?
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona