My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Paris hotel
- 3 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Spanish food - not that special?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Iceland france spain
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Greece
- 19 southeast sicily town as home base
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas