My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe next March/April. We are planning to spend some days in Paris at the start, then go to Bordeaux, Andorra and Barcelona for a few days. After Barcelona I would like to do one more place but am torn between a few and would like your guys' personal experience or opinions on which to choose. I have only ever been to Spain - Granada and Ibiza. My husband has been to most of Europe except Spain and French Riviera. Could you please help us choose between Seville and French Riviera. I worry that French Riviera will be too cold in March/April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 모바일배팅【【ZVZ 7 8。CＯM [코드: ddr77]】】라이브스코어코리아
- 2 토토놀이터추천【【ZVZ 7 8。CＯM [코드: ddr77]】】토토추천사이트
- 3 안전한놀이터추천【【ZVZ 7 8。CＯM [코드dr77]】】토토놀이터
- 4 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 London Restaurants
- 7 Train tickets in Italy?
- 8 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 9 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 12 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 13 Corsica
- 14 17 days in England
- 15 VENICE
- 16 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 17 London best location
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 20 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 21 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 22 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 23 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 24 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 25 travel around Spain