We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 2 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 3 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 4 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 9 Paris first then where?
- 10 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 11 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 14 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 17 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 18 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 19 Easier travel
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Moroccan food in Paris
- 22 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 23 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 24 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 25 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany