We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 2 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 5 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 6 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 7 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 11 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 Riga 2014
- 14 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 15 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 16 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 23 Budapest--baggage storage
- 24 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 25 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna