We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 malaga to madrid train ?
- 2 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 3 Airb2b in Paris
- 4 Train from Sarlat
- 5 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 6 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 7 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 DVD players in France
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 11 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 12 Munich accommodations
- 13 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 14 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 15 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 16 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 17 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 20 Venice tourist travel pass
- 21 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 22 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 23 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 24 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 25 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa