We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 3 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 4 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 5 Amsterdam restaurants
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 8 Pousadas
- 9 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 14 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 15 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 18 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 19 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 23 9 days in switzerland
- 24 Train des Pignes
- 25 transport from Central London to Southampton