We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 To Prague or not to Prague
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 6 Day Trips from Paris
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 9 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 10 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 11 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 12 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 13 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 16 South of Switzerland
- 17 A Week in Spain
- 18 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 19 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 22 Rocamaxour
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 London Pass
- 25 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help