We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe with young teens
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 4 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 5 15 days in Europe,
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 11 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Gogartys, Dublin
- 16 Prague - must see
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome