We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 2 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 5 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 6 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 7 Hotel in Paris
- 8 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 9 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 12 Berlin: evening dining
- 13 Alhambra questions
- 14 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 15 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 16 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 17 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 21 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 22 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 23 Southwestern England
- 24 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 25 Amsterdam with young toddler