We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 11 driving in france with kids
- 12 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 13 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 24 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 25 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples