We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 2 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 3 Central Europe itinerary
- 4 First visit to France in November
- 5 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 6 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 10 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 11 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 12 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 13 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 14 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 at what point should one get health insurance
- 17 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 18 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 19 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 20 Europe in December for 10 days
- 21 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 24 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 25 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)