We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 10 100 years of French gratitude
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Day Trips from Nice
- 14 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 15 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 Istanbul water
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 23 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Norway 2014