We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 3 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 6 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 11 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 12 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 20 First Time to UK since 2001
- 21 Help with England/Wales tour
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia