We will be in Seville for the month of January. We have rented the bikes in Paris (Velib) but had problems with the main machines. We will purchase a long term subscription in Seville and they give you a card that you swipe right next to the actual bicycle that you want. Our question is this: Where in Seville can we purchase a long term subscription and get the card? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Sevici bike rental, Seville, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Flam, Norway railway
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 He said , she said
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 15 Paris in April?
- 16 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 17 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 quiet hotel
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Venice hotel selection
- 24 May trip to the islands
- 25 Where to stay in Rome