My daughter is spending the spring semester of her Junior year in college in Spain, and will live with a host family. She will take three spanish courses, and another humanities course or two taught in Spanish. The purpose of this semester is to become more fluent in spanish, experience another culture, meet people, and be able to travel around in her free time. She can choose either an API or ISA program in either of these two locations, both of which organize the semester there, arrange for housing, plan excursions during their stay, and arrange credit transfer with her university in the states. Has anyone had experience with either of these programs in these two cities, or if not, have an opinion on which of the two would be the better location for a 4 month stay? This two cities seem to be the best options for coursework that will tranfer credit to her college in the states. She has looked on some travel abroad blogs, but has not seen much on these two areas. Help!
Semester abroad in Seville or Salamanca- which would be the better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 2 walking guide in Paris
- 3 Blog updates from Europe.
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 6 Trip to Pyrenees
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 9 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 10 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 11 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 12 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 16 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 21 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 22 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 23 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 24 Taxi service in Nice
- 25 Berlin Trip Report