My daughter is spending the spring semester of her Junior year in college in Spain, and will live with a host family. She will take three spanish courses, and another humanities course or two taught in Spanish. The purpose of this semester is to become more fluent in spanish, experience another culture, meet people, and be able to travel around in her free time. She can choose either an API or ISA program in either of these two locations, both of which organize the semester there, arrange for housing, plan excursions during their stay, and arrange credit transfer with her university in the states. Has anyone had experience with either of these programs in these two cities, or if not, have an opinion on which of the two would be the better location for a 4 month stay? This two cities seem to be the best options for coursework that will tranfer credit to her college in the states. She has looked on some travel abroad blogs, but has not seen much on these two areas. Help!
Semester abroad in Seville or Salamanca- which would be the better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 6 Italian cooking classes
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 10 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 London visit
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris