My daughter is spending the spring semester of her Junior year in college in Spain, and will live with a host family. She will take three spanish courses, and another humanities course or two taught in Spanish. The purpose of this semester is to become more fluent in spanish, experience another culture, meet people, and be able to travel around in her free time. She can choose either an API or ISA program in either of these two locations, both of which organize the semester there, arrange for housing, plan excursions during their stay, and arrange credit transfer with her university in the states. Has anyone had experience with either of these programs in these two cities, or if not, have an opinion on which of the two would be the better location for a 4 month stay? This two cities seem to be the best options for coursework that will tranfer credit to her college in the states. She has looked on some travel abroad blogs, but has not seen much on these two areas. Help!
Semester abroad in Seville or Salamanca- which would be the better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 6 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 7 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival