My daughter is spending the spring semester of her Junior year in college in Spain, and will live with a host family. She will take three spanish courses, and another humanities course or two taught in Spanish. The purpose of this semester is to become more fluent in spanish, experience another culture, meet people, and be able to travel around in her free time. She can choose either an API or ISA program in either of these two locations, both of which organize the semester there, arrange for housing, plan excursions during their stay, and arrange credit transfer with her university in the states. Has anyone had experience with either of these programs in these two cities, or if not, have an opinion on which of the two would be the better location for a 4 month stay? This two cities seem to be the best options for coursework that will tranfer credit to her college in the states. She has looked on some travel abroad blogs, but has not seen much on these two areas. Help!
Semester abroad in Seville or Salamanca- which would be the better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruise the River Shannon
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 Food tours in Rome?
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 11 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 12 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015