I had another topic posted but since my trip includes a large area I decided
to post a fresh topic.
I need help with a 10 day itinerary for Scotland that does NOT include Edinburgh.
I alreayd have that nailed down and we will be ther 3 days for this 10 day excursion.
I need helps with the itinerary as well as places to stay ..bed and breakfast or charming inns would be a bonus.
Since I am travelling alone with two boys ages 8 and 10 it would be ideal if we can stay
in a few locations for a few days each.
We love amazing landscapes - Castles and more casltes .. adorable villages ...
Any and all help wouild be really appreciated ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 2 2 days in Lugano area
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Tuscany First Time
- 7 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 8 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 9 Switzerland in October
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Recommendations
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM