I had another topic posted but since my trip includes a large area I decided
to post a fresh topic.
I need help with a 10 day itinerary for Scotland that does NOT include Edinburgh.
I alreayd have that nailed down and we will be ther 3 days for this 10 day excursion.
I need helps with the itinerary as well as places to stay ..bed and breakfast or charming inns would be a bonus.
Since I am travelling alone with two boys ages 8 and 10 it would be ideal if we can stay
in a few locations for a few days each.
We love amazing landscapes - Castles and more casltes .. adorable villages ...
Any and all help wouild be really appreciated ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Which Day?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 23 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 24 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 25 First trip to Greece (last minute!)