I had another topic posted but since my trip includes a large area I decided
to post a fresh topic.
I need help with a 10 day itinerary for Scotland that does NOT include Edinburgh.
I alreayd have that nailed down and we will be ther 3 days for this 10 day excursion.
I need helps with the itinerary as well as places to stay ..bed and breakfast or charming inns would be a bonus.
Since I am travelling alone with two boys ages 8 and 10 it would be ideal if we can stay
in a few locations for a few days each.
We love amazing landscapes - Castles and more casltes .. adorable villages ...
Any and all help wouild be really appreciated ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Norway Honeymoon
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 12 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 23 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?