I had another topic posted but since my trip includes a large area I decided
to post a fresh topic.
I need help with a 10 day itinerary for Scotland that does NOT include Edinburgh.
I alreayd have that nailed down and we will be ther 3 days for this 10 day excursion.
I need helps with the itinerary as well as places to stay ..bed and breakfast or charming inns would be a bonus.
Since I am travelling alone with two boys ages 8 and 10 it would be ideal if we can stay
in a few locations for a few days each.
We love amazing landscapes - Castles and more casltes .. adorable villages ...
Any and all help wouild be really appreciated ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 5 Days in Switzerland
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 16 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 17 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 22 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 23 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please