I realize this is very late, but am at the beginning stages of planning a trip to Scotland in September and would appreciate recommendations. After ditching the kiddo at St Andrews for the school year, my husband and I will have a week to travel before flying out of Edinburgh. Priorities are hiking/walking, food and drink, history, and (of course) scenery. A couple of days on the West Highland Way is appealing as are Skye and Islay, but we are open to any suggestions. I really want to start bagging Munros, but that doesn't have to happen this time around.
Scotland in September
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 Apartment in Seville
- 3 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 8 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 9 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 10 Ovington Square Flat
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 13 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 14 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 15 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 16 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 17 jungfraujoch mid june
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Hotels in Sorrento
- 20 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 21 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 22 Germany with 6 month old.
- 23 Day trip to Capri
- 24 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels