In May, 2013, we will spend two or three days driving from Barcelona to San Sebastian through the Pyrenees. What are the best towns in which to spend a night and the most scenic drives we should not miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Madrid airport question
- 10 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 11 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Naxos car rental
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?