Hi, I am planning to travel to Scandinavia in June for almost 2 weeks. Will be traveling by Euro Rail, however I am not sure how to plan an itinerary, where to start a trip and where to end with minimum travel times as I will be travelling with two children aged 10-12 year old. Could anyone there help me with that and also please recommend the best places to see.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arc de Triumph Question
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 8 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 9 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Paris November 2014
- 14 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 15 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 Traveling in France by train
- 18 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 24 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 25 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)