I'm in my mid 30s and will be traveling to London, Paris & Italy (Florence, Venice & Rome) in September. These cities are flooded with tourists and I, undoubtedly, will be looking like one. I live in the US and have never been to Europe. I would greatly appreciate hearing your experiences about being scammed or how you dodged it. Besides my common sense, a carry-on and a money belt, it would be helpful to get some feedback from what you've encountered so I can better prepare myself as this will be my first time traveling to Europe. I will be solo and mostly staying in apartments. Thank you so much!
Scams & Thieves to look out for in London, Paris & Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 hotels in Seville
- 6 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 7 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 nearby cities to london
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 22 Porto -City Break
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 7 days in Greece