We will be in Rome for 3 days/nights in July, traveling with my husband and almost 2-year-old twins. I haven't been to Rome since I was a college student (and can't remember that far back. What would be a good area for us to stay in? --- ideally, we would like a nice B&B in a safe area that we can walk to restaurants and shops. It would also be ideal if this place was centrally located -- i.e., walking distance to historic sites/museums/attractions and the metro (we will be coming and going from the Rome airport). Oh, and reasonably priced would be great, too (100-150 euros).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari