We will be in Rome for 3 days/nights in July, traveling with my husband and almost 2-year-old twins. I haven't been to Rome since I was a college student (and can't remember that far back. What would be a good area for us to stay in? --- ideally, we would like a nice B&B in a safe area that we can walk to restaurants and shops. It would also be ideal if this place was centrally located -- i.e., walking distance to historic sites/museums/attractions and the metro (we will be coming and going from the Rome airport). Oh, and reasonably priced would be great, too (100-150 euros).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 13 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 14 We're here!
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Trip Ideas
- 17 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 25 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!