We will be in Rome for 3 days/nights in July, traveling with my husband and almost 2-year-old twins. I haven't been to Rome since I was a college student (and can't remember that far back. What would be a good area for us to stay in? --- ideally, we would like a nice B&B in a safe area that we can walk to restaurants and shops. It would also be ideal if this place was centrally located -- i.e., walking distance to historic sites/museums/attractions and the metro (we will be coming and going from the Rome airport). Oh, and reasonably priced would be great, too (100-150 euros).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 London 6 day itinerary
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 14 Sim Cards
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 20 IWM
- 21 London Hotel - Different Request
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Travelling Iceland