I'm planning a trip to Italy and would like to visit Rome and Bologna. I would prefer to start out in Bologna and then finish the trip in Rome. Will be flying from the U.S. (out of Chicago) and I am interested in knowing what city you would recommend we fly in to? I was originally thinking about flying in and out of Rome - but I am wondering if it makes sense to fly in to another city (Florence, Milian) and then fly out of Rome? Any ideas would be appreciated!
Rome & Bologna Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 3 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Spain tips beyond safety
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 17 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Prague flea markets
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 25 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia