I'm planning a trip to Italy and would like to visit Rome and Bologna. I would prefer to start out in Bologna and then finish the trip in Rome. Will be flying from the U.S. (out of Chicago) and I am interested in knowing what city you would recommend we fly in to? I was originally thinking about flying in and out of Rome - but I am wondering if it makes sense to fly in to another city (Florence, Milian) and then fly out of Rome? Any ideas would be appreciated!
Rome & Bologna Question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 first european holiday itinery
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Cyprus in December
- 21 Cyprus photo gallery
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Florence in October