We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holding bags in Paris
- 2 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 3 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 6 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 7 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 8 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 9 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 10 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 11 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 12 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 13 Rome
- 14 Cornwall and Germany
- 15 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 17 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 18 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 19 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 20 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 21 The Hague
- 22 Paris GTG - October 21
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 25 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015