We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Rome and Tuscany in a quick visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 6 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 15 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 23 Help with England/Wales tour
- 24 Reykjavik hotels
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?