We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Rome and Tuscany in a quick visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 NZ Passport validity
- 3 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 4 Uk visa processing time
- 5 Uk visa
- 6 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 10 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 11 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 12 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 15 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 16 Porto to Salamanca
- 17 Trip to Italy
- 18 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 19 Copenhagen hotel
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 22 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 23 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 24 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!