We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Rome and Tuscany in a quick visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 4 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 5 Venice; recommendations
- 6 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 7 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 8 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Sardinia in early May
- 11 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 13 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 14 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 15 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 18 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 19 Baby cot
- 20 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 21 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 22 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 23 Hey Fodor's
- 24 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct