We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Rome and Tuscany in a quick visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 2 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 3 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 4 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 5 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 6 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 7 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 8 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 9 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 10 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 11 Turkey - Live report
- 12 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 13 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 14 Hotels in old Rome
- 15 Wish me luck please
- 16 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 17 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 18 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 19 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 20 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 21 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 22 British Royals
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 25 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation