We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dingle?
- 2 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 3 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 4 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 5 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 6 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 7 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 8 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 9 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 10 Itenerary Opinion
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in uk?
- 12 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 A road trip to Florence
- 14 Transportation
- 15 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 16 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 17 Swiss art displays
- 18 Bus fine Italy
- 19 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 22 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 23 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 24 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 25 Krakow with photos