We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 7 Barcelona cooking classes
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 Naples, Italy
- 10 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 13 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 14 Hotel in Vienna
- 15 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 18 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread