We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 2 What Greek islands should I visit
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (16)
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 10 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 13 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 14 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 17 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 18 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 19 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 20 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget