We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Rome and Tuscany in a quick visit.
- 1 Italian Lakes gardens
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 Novels set in Greece
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Rome Accommodation
- 22 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 23 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?