We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 2 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 3 wandering in venice
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 6 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 7 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 10 Final Itinerary help
- 11 heathrow time needed
- 12 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 15 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 16 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 17 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 20 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 21 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 22 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 23 Where to buy Saffron?
- 24 my current itinerary for future trip
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth