We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Rome and Tuscany in a quick visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Help for San Sebastian
- 3 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 4 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 5 What Bus/buses
- 6 Venice, just arrived
- 7 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 8 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 9 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 10 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 14 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 15 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 20 Venice - boats on canals
- 21 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 22 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 23 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 24 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 25 Ghent or Paris?