We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 4 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 5 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 8 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 9 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 10 Tuscany Chianti area - agriturismo or apt - what's your favorite?
- 11 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 12 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 13 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 14 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 15 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 16 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 17 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 18 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 19 Montpellier - A few questions
- 20 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 21 Andalucia Itinerary
- 22 Trains to and from Granada
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 Checking email
- 25 Attractions in Ostia Antica