We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 2 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 3 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 4 Santorini and Positano.
- 5 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 6 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 7 tipping
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Advice about Naples?
- 10 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 11 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Spain for 10 nights
- 14 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 15 30 day France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Slovenia itinerary. Need help!
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 17 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 18 De Lijn bus transport
- 19 Sardinia for 9 days in June: where to stay?
- 20 Giro d'Italia
- 21 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 22 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 23 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 24 Glyfada beaches
- 25 Before & after Dolomites trip