We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norton360 security: Tec*h support CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus
- 2 ATM
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 5 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 6 Spain Itinerary
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 ATM help
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017