We would like to visit Italy(Rome and Tuscany) for 4 days either in March or in April. We currently reside in Paris. What is the cheapest means of transport to get there and what would you recommend in terms of accommodation etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 2 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 3 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 4 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 5 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 6 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 7 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 8 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 9 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 10 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 11 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 12 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 15 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 16 Dordogne Itinerary
- 17 Our Next Europe Trip
- 18 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 19 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 20 Izmir to Istanbul
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 23 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 24 Planning our Honeymoon
- 25 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli