This is Sid from India. I am planning to do a road trip Genoa to Bordeaux and back by renting a motorcycle around 01 July 16. I have few questions and would be grateful if you can give some insight.
* Are there any Motorcycle rental companies in Genoa? I have found lot of car rentals and not many motorcycle rentals?
* How is the weather generally during July?
* What is the best route to take (scenic)? two different routes would be better. One for onward and second for return journey.
*Any requirements for crossing the border from Italy to France.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 7 Frankfurt to UK
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 God Save the Queen?
- 15 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 18 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please