This is Sid from India. I am planning to do a road trip Genoa to Bordeaux and back by renting a motorcycle around 01 July 16. I have few questions and would be grateful if you can give some insight.
* Are there any Motorcycle rental companies in Genoa? I have found lot of car rentals and not many motorcycle rentals?
* How is the weather generally during July?
* What is the best route to take (scenic)? two different routes would be better. One for onward and second for return journey.
*Any requirements for crossing the border from Italy to France.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Switzerland in October
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 2 days in Lugano area
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Tuscany First Time
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Recommendations
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Paris- restaurant
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies