This is Sid from India. I am planning to do a road trip Genoa to Bordeaux and back by renting a motorcycle around 01 July 16. I have few questions and would be grateful if you can give some insight.
* Are there any Motorcycle rental companies in Genoa? I have found lot of car rentals and not many motorcycle rentals?
* How is the weather generally during July?
* What is the best route to take (scenic)? two different routes would be better. One for onward and second for return journey.
*Any requirements for crossing the border from Italy to France.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선카지노여행【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 2 공항바카라【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 3 정선우리카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 4 막탄카지노【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 5 카지노룰【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 6 카지노베팅【 LYB789。COM 】바카라사이트
- 7 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 8 who is in amsterdam?
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 12 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 16 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 17 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 22 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 23 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 24 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla