Just looking for some advice on planning a road trip from Paris to Seville for June next year. My husband and I are planning on 4 nights in Paris before picking up our hire car, and we will have 15 nights to get to Seville, and then 3 nights in Seville at the end.
Places we would like to visit include the French Riviera, Provence, Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Cordoba, and Costa De Sol.
As I have only ever been to Paris I welcome any advice, must-sees and best places to base ourselves - any help at all is appreciated!
We would like to keep costs down where possible so don't mind basing ourselves just a little out of the main tourist spots, especially on the Riviera.
The last question I have is if you think it is worth dropping the car off at the start of our Barcelona stay (hoping for 3 - 4 nights there) and picking up another car after our visit to avoid having to park it in the city (and paying for it when I'm not sure we will be using it?). As I said, any help at all would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 4 Campervan in Croatia
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich