Just looking for some advice on planning a road trip from Paris to Seville for June next year. My husband and I are planning on 4 nights in Paris before picking up our hire car, and we will have 15 nights to get to Seville, and then 3 nights in Seville at the end.
Places we would like to visit include the French Riviera, Provence, Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Cordoba, and Costa De Sol.
As I have only ever been to Paris I welcome any advice, must-sees and best places to base ourselves - any help at all is appreciated!
We would like to keep costs down where possible so don't mind basing ourselves just a little out of the main tourist spots, especially on the Riviera.
The last question I have is if you think it is worth dropping the car off at the start of our Barcelona stay (hoping for 3 - 4 nights there) and picking up another car after our visit to avoid having to park it in the city (and paying for it when I'm not sure we will be using it?). As I said, any help at all would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris weather
- 2 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 3 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 4 Italy weather last week of March.
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Alhambra
- 7 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 8 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 9 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 10 Advice for London 2 days
- 11 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 12 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 13 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 14 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 18 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 19 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 20 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 21 Dinge B&B
- 22 Antwerp Tram
- 23 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 24 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 25 Train Travel Northern Italy