Just looking for some advice on planning a road trip from Paris to Seville for June next year. My husband and I are planning on 4 nights in Paris before picking up our hire car, and we will have 15 nights to get to Seville, and then 3 nights in Seville at the end.
Places we would like to visit include the French Riviera, Provence, Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Cordoba, and Costa De Sol.
As I have only ever been to Paris I welcome any advice, must-sees and best places to base ourselves - any help at all is appreciated!
We would like to keep costs down where possible so don't mind basing ourselves just a little out of the main tourist spots, especially on the Riviera.
The last question I have is if you think it is worth dropping the car off at the start of our Barcelona stay (hoping for 3 - 4 nights there) and picking up another car after our visit to avoid having to park it in the city (and paying for it when I'm not sure we will be using it?). As I said, any help at all would be appreciated
Road Trip from Paris to Seville - June 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe
- 2 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 3 Paris in black and white
- 4 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 5 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 6 Need help with itinerary
- 7 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 8 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 Grad Schools in London?
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Cotswolds first time
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 20 Ireland or Scotland
- 21 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 22 From Denver to Virtuous
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 25 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon