Just looking for some advice on planning a road trip from Paris to Seville for June next year. My husband and I are planning on 4 nights in Paris before picking up our hire car, and we will have 15 nights to get to Seville, and then 3 nights in Seville at the end.
Places we would like to visit include the French Riviera, Provence, Barcelona, Valencia, Granada, Cordoba, and Costa De Sol.
As I have only ever been to Paris I welcome any advice, must-sees and best places to base ourselves - any help at all is appreciated!
We would like to keep costs down where possible so don't mind basing ourselves just a little out of the main tourist spots, especially on the Riviera.
The last question I have is if you think it is worth dropping the car off at the start of our Barcelona stay (hoping for 3 - 4 nights there) and picking up another car after our visit to avoid having to park it in the city (and paying for it when I'm not sure we will be using it?). As I said, any help at all would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 2 What type of visa is right for me?
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 5 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 6 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 7 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 8 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Glassblowing in Prague
- 11 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 12 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 13 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 16 a loss about Paris
- 17 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.
- 20 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 21 1 way ticket
- 22 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 23 Want to meet the locals? Try libraries
- 24 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 25 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes