I'm looking into a 9 day trip, starting in Florence and ending in Sorrento. We are planning to spend 3 nights in Florence before hiring a car and leisurely driving down to Sorrento.
After Florence, we want to include Siena, Pompeii and explore Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast but we want to avoid Rome (as we visited there last year). I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good sight-seeing route, with good places to stop off.
We are a couple, 26-27yrs olds, like walking, art, architecture and experiencing the local culture. We want to explore the best bits but also do a bit of relaxing towards to the end of the trip.
Also, the only time we can get away in early July. Do you think it will be uncomfortably hot?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Bernese Oberland
- 4 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 Moscow Favorites
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 11 TIM in FCO - update
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 22 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 23 Cartagena Spain
- 24 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 25 Trip to Switzerland