I'm looking into a 9 day trip, starting in Florence and ending in Sorrento. We are planning to spend 3 nights in Florence before hiring a car and leisurely driving down to Sorrento.
After Florence, we want to include Siena, Pompeii and explore Tuscany and the Amalfi Coast but we want to avoid Rome (as we visited there last year). I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good sight-seeing route, with good places to stop off.
We are a couple, 26-27yrs olds, like walking, art, architecture and experiencing the local culture. We want to explore the best bits but also do a bit of relaxing towards to the end of the trip.
Also, the only time we can get away in early July. Do you think it will be uncomfortably hot?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선정릉역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 2 선정릉안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『선정릉안마』 メ
- 3 신논현안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 4 신논현안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 5 신논현안마추천 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 6 신논현근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 7 신논현안마방 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 8 신논현동안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』
- 9 신논현역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 10 신논현안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 A visit to Greenwich
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 17 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 23 블랙잭바카라✌＼→【 DA798.ZE。AM 】←＼✌슈퍼카지노