Well, that time is approaching. Within the next 3 years, my wife and I will finally retire. We would dearly love to move to England, perhaps full immigration or maybe even 6-month periods of time. Has anyone had that experience, or considered doing so? Where should I start in gathering information about that process, as there are numerous websites, many of which have conflicting information. Anything you could add will be greatly appreciated!
Retirement in England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 Rome Food Tour
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 First Time to UK since 2001
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...