Well, that time is approaching. Within the next 3 years, my wife and I will finally retire. We would dearly love to move to England, perhaps full immigration or maybe even 6-month periods of time. Has anyone had that experience, or considered doing so? Where should I start in gathering information about that process, as there are numerous websites, many of which have conflicting information. Anything you could add will be greatly appreciated!
Retirement in England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 One week in Venice - trips
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 20 Germany-berlin marathon
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 museum passes in Rome
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?