I will visit Toulouse, Sarlat, Albi and maybe Rocamadour for the first week of October. I will arrive in Toulouse by train and plan to rent a car. I will travel solo and wondering which rental company is realible and how hard it is to deal with the paperwork. Is it better for me to rent an automatic or manual car? I used to drive stick shift car long ago before moving to the US. Does the gas station in France operate the same way as the US and accept credit card? How much do I expect to spend for gas for a week driving around those area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노＼渋≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪渋＼슈퍼카지노온라인카지노
- 2 실시간카지노＼渋≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪渋＼슈퍼카지노실시간카지노
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 바카라카지노＼る≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪る＼슈퍼카지노바카라카지노
- 5 월드카지노＼る≫┙ POP224。TK ┍≪る＼슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 6 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?