I will visit Toulouse, Sarlat, Albi and maybe Rocamadour for the first week of October. I will arrive in Toulouse by train and plan to rent a car. I will travel solo and wondering which rental company is realible and how hard it is to deal with the paperwork. Is it better for me to rent an automatic or manual car? I used to drive stick shift car long ago before moving to the US. Does the gas station in France operate the same way as the US and accept credit card? How much do I expect to spend for gas for a week driving around those area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia itinerary help
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 11 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Prague
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Spain and South of France
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Overnight at Heathrow