I will visit Toulouse, Sarlat, Albi and maybe Rocamadour for the first week of October. I will arrive in Toulouse by train and plan to rent a car. I will travel solo and wondering which rental company is realible and how hard it is to deal with the paperwork. Is it better for me to rent an automatic or manual car? I used to drive stick shift car long ago before moving to the US. Does the gas station in France operate the same way as the US and accept credit card? How much do I expect to spend for gas for a week driving around those area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Paris for children
- 4 Madrid food advice needed
- 5 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 9 Couscous
- 10 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 13 IWM
- 14 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 15 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 16 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 17 One July night in Verona - help!
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 22 Scotland - We're Here!
- 23 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 24 European Vacation 2017
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise