I will visit Toulouse, Sarlat, Albi and maybe Rocamadour for the first week of October. I will arrive in Toulouse by train and plan to rent a car. I will travel solo and wondering which rental company is realible and how hard it is to deal with the paperwork. Is it better for me to rent an automatic or manual car? I used to drive stick shift car long ago before moving to the US. Does the gas station in France operate the same way as the US and accept credit card? How much do I expect to spend for gas for a week driving around those area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 2 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 5 Itinerary Tweaking
- 6 Itinerary Help
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 10 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 11 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 12 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 Sicily
- 17 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Car rental from Barcelona
- 21 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?