I will visit Toulouse, Sarlat, Albi and maybe Rocamadour for the first week of October. I will arrive in Toulouse by train and plan to rent a car. I will travel solo and wondering which rental company is realible and how hard it is to deal with the paperwork. Is it better for me to rent an automatic or manual car? I used to drive stick shift car long ago before moving to the US. Does the gas station in France operate the same way as the US and accept credit card? How much do I expect to spend for gas for a week driving around those area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 6-7 Days in France
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Getting to Bolivia
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?