Realistically, can they be "done" in one day? Am thinking of staying over in Bologna and using rail to get back and forth or should we think of actually staying over a night or two?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 UK in May and June
- 5 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 9 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 Alhambra
- 14 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 15 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 16 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 22 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 23 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?