I have a 7 day trip coming up over the New Years holiday. I will need to travel by rail in the following circuit:
Dusseldorf Airport>>Amsterdam Dec 29
Amsterdam>>Antwerp Jan 3
Antwerp>>Brugge>>Antwerp (same day) Jan 4
Antwerp>>Dusseldorf Airport Jan 5
Do I book these ahead of time, or should I buy my tickets by just going to the train station or via the hotel?
The most important of this bunch is the last leg. I have a flight to catch out of Dusseldorf at 1:05pm on January 5 and need to ensure I make it to the airport 90mins before the flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Lake Como,Italy
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 5 People visiting Slovenia
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 Language to use in Belgium
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 15 Places to visit from Zurich
- 16 SURPRISE TRIP
- 17 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini