I have a 7 day trip coming up over the New Years holiday. I will need to travel by rail in the following circuit:
Dusseldorf Airport>>Amsterdam Dec 29
Amsterdam>>Antwerp Jan 3
Antwerp>>Brugge>>Antwerp (same day) Jan 4
Antwerp>>Dusseldorf Airport Jan 5
Do I book these ahead of time, or should I buy my tickets by just going to the train station or via the hotel?
The most important of this bunch is the last leg. I have a flight to catch out of Dusseldorf at 1:05pm on January 5 and need to ensure I make it to the airport 90mins before the flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 1 month in Europe
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Amsterdam hotels
- 7 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 8 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Denmark or Sweden?
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Old European currency
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece