I have a 7 day trip coming up over the New Years holiday. I will need to travel by rail in the following circuit:
Dusseldorf Airport>>Amsterdam Dec 29
Amsterdam>>Antwerp Jan 3
Antwerp>>Brugge>>Antwerp (same day) Jan 4
Antwerp>>Dusseldorf Airport Jan 5
Do I book these ahead of time, or should I buy my tickets by just going to the train station or via the hotel?
The most important of this bunch is the last leg. I have a flight to catch out of Dusseldorf at 1:05pm on January 5 and need to ensure I make it to the airport 90mins before the flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 6 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 7 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 8 help with Italy itinerary
- 9 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 10 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 11 Barcelona with baby
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 14 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 15 Norway fjord
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 18 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 22 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?