I have a 7 day trip coming up over the New Years holiday. I will need to travel by rail in the following circuit:
Dusseldorf Airport>>Amsterdam Dec 29
Amsterdam>>Antwerp Jan 3
Antwerp>>Brugge>>Antwerp (same day) Jan 4
Antwerp>>Dusseldorf Airport Jan 5
Do I book these ahead of time, or should I buy my tickets by just going to the train station or via the hotel?
The most important of this bunch is the last leg. I have a flight to catch out of Dusseldorf at 1:05pm on January 5 and need to ensure I make it to the airport 90mins before the flight.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Beaune France
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Firt time VISA applicant
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 A week in Paris
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 22 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??