my wife and i and another couple are having a short break in Paris Monday-Wednesday. We really do not have time nor inclination to go to large attraction, louvre etc. We are more interested in seeing unusual areas and places, bars restaurants etc. We are staying at Hotel Crayon near louvre. We will be going up tour montparnasee as opposed to, eifell tower and a trip round monmartre is on our list. Any input would be welcomed. we are all in our late 50s or early 60s and one has a slight mobility problem, i.e. has back problem so doea not walk to many miles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 2 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 3 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 4 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Folegandros info?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 12 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 13 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 14 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests