my wife and i and another couple are having a short break in Paris Monday-Wednesday. We really do not have time nor inclination to go to large attraction, louvre etc. We are more interested in seeing unusual areas and places, bars restaurants etc. We are staying at Hotel Crayon near louvre. We will be going up tour montparnasee as opposed to, eifell tower and a trip round monmartre is on our list. Any input would be welcomed. we are all in our late 50s or early 60s and one has a slight mobility problem, i.e. has back problem so doea not walk to many miles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 2 caroline_venezia
- 3 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 4 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 5 Storytellers in Iceland
- 6 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 10 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Italy trip questions
- 13 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 14 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 15 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 16 Taormina to Palermo
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 19 history museums or locations
- 20 Budget family trip to Europe
- 21 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 22 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier