my wife and i and another couple are having a short break in Paris Monday-Wednesday. We really do not have time nor inclination to go to large attraction, louvre etc. We are more interested in seeing unusual areas and places, bars restaurants etc. We are staying at Hotel Crayon near louvre. We will be going up tour montparnasee as opposed to, eifell tower and a trip round monmartre is on our list. Any input would be welcomed. we are all in our late 50s or early 60s and one has a slight mobility problem, i.e. has back problem so doea not walk to many miles
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 10 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 23 London at Easter
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 Prague - must see