We just arrived in Paris and I didn't think to ask when I bought them waiting for the Eurostar in London. We are on the 6th floor (no elevator) and are resting from our journey and climb up the stairs!
Quick question: Is Paris carnet a single use only?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 Belgium
- 15 Navigo Decouverte
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary