Hope you can help me choose the best option for train travel in mid-April. We'll be traveling from Sintra to Porto, and I realize we'll have to transit Lisbon, but I want to do so in the most straightforward way, as we'll have a lot of luggage. I reviewed the www.cp.pt website, and it looks as if we could take an Urbano train from Sintra to Lisbon Oriente (46 minutes) and then the AP train from Lisbo Oriente to Porto (2 hrs 35 min). That seems like the best bet (otherwise we're taking a train from Sintra to Lisbon's Rossio Station and then lugging all our bags to the Santa Apolonia Station where most of the trains to Porto originate).
Does this make sense (Sintra-Lisboa Oriente-Porto), and is there anything else I should consider? On the CP website it looks like they don't allow a lot of time between trains at the Oriente station - are the Urbano trains generally on time? I plan to purchase the tickets ahead of time online, although I'm not sure I can buy the Urbano ticket in advance...perhaps just the AP train. Also welcome any thoughts re: whether it's worth it to upgrade to first class on the AP trains. Appreciate your help and any other suggestions you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 12 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 13 European Vacation 2017
- 14 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Need help in completing trip details
- 17 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 18 Which area to stay in London
- 19 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 20 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 23 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 24 Split to Hvar
- 25 Paris for children