If we want to spend a half-day in Antwerp on the way from Bruges to Den Haag, do we buy a train ticket (IC) from Bruges to Den Haag, and just get off in Antwerp and take any IC later in the day from Antwerp to Den Haag? We'll probably leave Bruges around 1 p.m., spend the rest of the afternoon and early evening in Antwerp, and then continue to Den Haag around 8 or 9 p.m.
Question about train from Bruges to Den Haag with change in Antwerp
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 3 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 4 flea markets in France
- 5 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 7 Madrid apartments
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 Timing a river cruise
- 13 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 We Need a Pact
- 16 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 17 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 18 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Honeymooning in Europe
- 22 Southern France
- 23 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 Spain tips beyond safety