If we want to spend a half-day in Antwerp on the way from Bruges to Den Haag, do we buy a train ticket (IC) from Bruges to Den Haag, and just get off in Antwerp and take any IC later in the day from Antwerp to Den Haag? We'll probably leave Bruges around 1 p.m., spend the rest of the afternoon and early evening in Antwerp, and then continue to Den Haag around 8 or 9 p.m.
Question about train from Bruges to Den Haag with change in Antwerp
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 3 England sites not to miss
- 4 2 month backpacking though europe
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 naples & pickpockets
- 7 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 8 month's stay in Italy
- 9 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 10 Scotland day tour
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 18 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 21 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 24 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 25 UK in the Beginning of 2016