I would like to hear from anyone who has travelled alone without a car in Provence. I have read a few threads and I appreciate that I will be missing a lot without having a vehicle. That being said, I would like to go someplace warm, pretty, historic, charming and safe. I am open to other areas of France (or other parts of Europe). I am looking at the beginning of July. I have gotten so many wonderful suggestions from people on this forum, I hope I can iron out this trip too. Many thanks.
Provence without a car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 2 London - Site List Triage -
- 3 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 7 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 10 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 11 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 17 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 18 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 21 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 Southern Ireland Help