We rented a car from Sixt in June 2016 and we parked that car outside in the night and in the night someone hit our car and next morning we found damages on the car and we informed Sixt same day we found damage and also filled up the form they asked us to fill, that is called Schaden report. And we did not know that we should inform police and also not worried about the things because we thought that we have zero liability insurance(Vollkassso insurance).
Now we got a bill for damages from Sixt that we have to pay 6074 € to them because we did not inform Police about the incident.
Please suggest what we can do in this case.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 3 who is in amsterdam?
- 4 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 8 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 11 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 12 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 17 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 18 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 19 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 22 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!