We rented a car from Sixt in June 2016 and we parked that car outside in the night and in the night someone hit our car and next morning we found damages on the car and we informed Sixt same day we found damage and also filled up the form they asked us to fill, that is called Schaden report. And we did not know that we should inform police and also not worried about the things because we thought that we have zero liability insurance(Vollkassso insurance).
Now we got a bill for damages from Sixt that we have to pay 6074 € to them because we did not inform Police about the incident.
Please suggest what we can do in this case.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Portugal with large family
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French