We rented a car from Sixt in June 2016 and we parked that car outside in the night and in the night someone hit our car and next morning we found damages on the car and we informed Sixt same day we found damage and also filled up the form they asked us to fill, that is called Schaden report. And we did not know that we should inform police and also not worried about the things because we thought that we have zero liability insurance(Vollkassso insurance).
Now we got a bill for damages from Sixt that we have to pay 6074 € to them because we did not inform Police about the incident.
Please suggest what we can do in this case.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 Europe First Timers
- 4 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 base in brussels
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 17 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 18 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 19 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Lille Braderie 2017
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 25 Norther Spain first Iteniary