We rented a car from Sixt in June 2016 and we parked that car outside in the night and in the night someone hit our car and next morning we found damages on the car and we informed Sixt same day we found damage and also filled up the form they asked us to fill, that is called Schaden report. And we did not know that we should inform police and also not worried about the things because we thought that we have zero liability insurance(Vollkassso insurance).
Now we got a bill for damages from Sixt that we have to pay 6074 € to them because we did not inform Police about the incident.
Please suggest what we can do in this case.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 2 ATM
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 London 6 day itinerary
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Portugal rental car
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 14 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Bernese Oberland
- 19 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 24 Threat Level in UK
- 25 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome