We rented a car from Sixt in June 2016 and we parked that car outside in the night and in the night someone hit our car and next morning we found damages on the car and we informed Sixt same day we found damage and also filled up the form they asked us to fill, that is called Schaden report. And we did not know that we should inform police and also not worried about the things because we thought that we have zero liability insurance(Vollkassso insurance).
Now we got a bill for damages from Sixt that we have to pay 6074 € to them because we did not inform Police about the incident.
Please suggest what we can do in this case.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임종류 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 A week in Paris
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing