I am wanting to plan a trip (2 -4 days) along the Rhine in Germany as a surprise for my partners birthday.
What is the best way to plan this - are there any good reputable companies to speak with who specialise in these trips that anybody could reccommend??
Also, I would love to know if there are any private boats that you can do on an evening where you can have meals cooked for you etc?
I think you know where I might be going with this
Any advice/help would be hugely appreciated.
Either reply here or if you can message me then that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 3 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 4 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Towersey, London
- 7 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Biarritz family holiday
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 getting to CDG