I am wanting to plan a trip (2 -4 days) along the Rhine in Germany as a surprise for my partners birthday.
What is the best way to plan this - are there any good reputable companies to speak with who specialise in these trips that anybody could reccommend??
Also, I would love to know if there are any private boats that you can do on an evening where you can have meals cooked for you etc?
I think you know where I might be going with this
Any advice/help would be hugely appreciated.
Either reply here or if you can message me then that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Uffizi Phone Number
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Aix Provence
- 18 Sintra
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 24 Murren to Prague
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal