I am wanting to plan a trip (2 -4 days) along the Rhine in Germany as a surprise for my partners birthday.
What is the best way to plan this - are there any good reputable companies to speak with who specialise in these trips that anybody could reccommend??
Also, I would love to know if there are any private boats that you can do on an evening where you can have meals cooked for you etc?
I think you know where I might be going with this
Any advice/help would be hugely appreciated.
Either reply here or if you can message me then that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 What to expect over Christmas
- 3 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 4 First time in France
- 5 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 8 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 9 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 10 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 Rome
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Munich
- 17 Need help in travel planning
- 18 Paris---baguette question???
- 19 Portugal itinerary help
- 20 Puglia or La Langhe
- 21 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 22 Booking hotels before trains
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January