I am wanting to plan a trip (2 -4 days) along the Rhine in Germany as a surprise for my partners birthday.
What is the best way to plan this - are there any good reputable companies to speak with who specialise in these trips that anybody could reccommend??
Also, I would love to know if there are any private boats that you can do on an evening where you can have meals cooked for you etc?
I think you know where I might be going with this
Any advice/help would be hugely appreciated.
Either reply here or if you can message me then that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Belgian airports
- 3 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 4 Paris gtg in October?
- 5 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 8 Trains France/Switzerland
- 9 Is Venice overrated?
- 10 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 11 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 12 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 13 Greece Travel Advice
- 14 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 15 Lake Garda- Italy
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 19 Brussels Airport
- 20 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 21 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 22 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 23 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 24 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 25 Need help identifying something in Barcelona