I am wanting to plan a trip (2 -4 days) along the Rhine in Germany as a surprise for my partners birthday.
What is the best way to plan this - are there any good reputable companies to speak with who specialise in these trips that anybody could reccommend??
Also, I would love to know if there are any private boats that you can do on an evening where you can have meals cooked for you etc?
I think you know where I might be going with this
Any advice/help would be hugely appreciated.
Either reply here or if you can message me then that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 3 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 4 Iceland itinerary help
- 5 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 8 Hertz Never Lost
- 9 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 10 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 11 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 12 2 Days in Bologna
- 13 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 14 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 First Time Europe Trip
- 18 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 19 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Munich, Germany
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?