Will be in Granada for 5 days at the start of June and was just wondering what are people's recommendations for flamenco shows?
We are staying in the Albayzin (but obviously are not restricted to there). Jardines de Zoraya gets good reviews but our hotel have now suggested Venta el Gallo in Sacromonte, which does not get great reviews (too touristy etc).
Am a little confused now!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 2 Lisbon trip report
- 3 restaurants in Marais district
- 4 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 7 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Planning a European Trip
- 10 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 11 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 17 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 18 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 19 Norway Itinerary
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 24 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
Pretty standard question: Good and authentic flamenco in Granada