Will be in Granada for 5 days at the start of June and was just wondering what are people's recommendations for flamenco shows?
We are staying in the Albayzin (but obviously are not restricted to there). Jardines de Zoraya gets good reviews but our hotel have now suggested Venta el Gallo in Sacromonte, which does not get great reviews (too touristy etc).
Am a little confused now!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 2 Football Tickets - Athens
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 3nights in Venice
- 11 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 12 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 13 Earthquake near Naples
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 18 Paris in November
- 19 My 3 days in Venice
- 20 multi city flights to europe
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 23 One week in Europe
- 24 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 25 London Theater
Pretty standard question: Good and authentic flamenco in Granada