Will be in Granada for 5 days at the start of June and was just wondering what are people's recommendations for flamenco shows?
We are staying in the Albayzin (but obviously are not restricted to there). Jardines de Zoraya gets good reviews but our hotel have now suggested Venta el Gallo in Sacromonte, which does not get great reviews (too touristy etc).
Am a little confused now!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Stuck in Paris
- 3 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Greece
- 6 Ex-pats with young kids
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Paris hotel
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Spanish food - not that special?
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 southeast sicily town as home base
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
Pretty standard question: Good and authentic flamenco in Granada