Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Cotswold Churches
- 16 A Greek sojourn
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?