Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 6 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Jewelry
- 9 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 10 France in December 2014
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 We have no idea where to go!
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 16 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 17 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 18 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 19 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 22 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days