Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Ireland in a week
- 10 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 17 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 18 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 21 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 22 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??