Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary
- 2 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 3 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 4 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 5 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 6 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 7 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 8 Grad Schools in London?
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Cotswolds first time
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 15 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 18 Ireland or Scotland
- 19 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 20 From Denver to Virtuous
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 23 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 24 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 25 Day trips from Bologna