Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 3 10 Days in Madrid and Valencia.
- 4 Self-driving tips for France
- 5 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 8 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 9 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 10 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 11 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 12 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 13 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 14 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 15 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 going to italy
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 How do you find French food?
- 20 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 where to stay in Germany
- 24 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?