Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 2 DVD players in France
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 6 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 12 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 13 Trains
- 14 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 15 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 16 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 17 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 18 Travel by train in Poland?
- 19 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 20 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 25 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria