Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Touring Dover Castle
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Ireland itinerary
- 9 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 12 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 13 Cell phones in Ireland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London