Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 2 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 3 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 4 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 5 Paris Libraries
- 6 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 7 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 8 British Royals
- 9 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 10 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 13 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 14 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 15 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 16 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 17 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 18 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 19 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 20 Paris: Best Bistros
- 21 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 22 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 23 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 24 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 25 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?