Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 7 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 14 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 15 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 18 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 19 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 22 Scuol, Switzerland
- 23 2 Weeks in Paris
- 24 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 25 Dolomites in May? Worth it?