Any advice on how to allot time to the cities of Prague, Vienna and Budapest? Day 1 we are flying from Paris to Prague and Day 11 we fly from Budapest to London. We are young seniors who enjoy visiting museums, walking the cities and enjoying the ambience with freedom to stop at cafes, etc. Family history places my grandparents in Austria-Hungary in 1900, although I never knew them.
Prague, Vienna, Budapest in 10 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 2 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 3 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 7 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Pronunciation
- 10 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 11 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 20 London visit
- 21 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 24 No points in Paris .....
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo