We have 14 days, including travel, and want to schedule a late June/July trip to Prague, Vienna, Budapest using American Aadvantage points for air. Would appreciate any planning help. Would like to schedule a possible first stop to Krakow/Auschwitz, then on to BUD, VIE, and PRG, but American Airlines is not making it easy to schedule. Or should we consider flying into Germany to visit a Camp there? We would then rail between the other cities. Thanks for your thoughts!
Prague, Vienna, and Budapest, and maybe Krakow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 2 One week in Venice - trips
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 9 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 10 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 11 UK for 12 days !
- 12 Italy
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Ireland: Adapter or converter?
- 21 ordering train tickets
- 22 I think this is a scam!
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Sicily itinerary proposal
- 25 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas