We are a youngish couple (Mid 30ies) from Mumbai India and travel once or twice in a year. We love visiting new cities and getting immersed in the city, culture and cuisine. We are relatively relaxed travelers and like to visit local places as much as tourist attractions and like offbeat experiences. Also it is not a must for us to visit all the tourist attractions.
I am planning a trip to Prague, Krakow and Budapest in October and wanted a few inputs from you guys. Unfortunately for this trip we have a limited time frame and we are trying to cover 3 cities in 10 days! So following is the plan:
5th Oct fly to Prague reaching at 9.00 am
5th to 8th - Prague
8th Oct take the overnight train to Krakow reaching Krakow in the morning
9th to 10th - Krakow (excluding Auschwitz)
10th Oct take the overnight train to Budapest reaching Budapest in the morning.
11th to 14th - Budapest
15th Oct fly back home.
- Do we have enough time in Prague and Budapest to do justice
- since we are travelling at night mainly we have included Krakow for 2 days/I night. Does this seem do able or over ambitious. We just want to get the feel of the city since we have heard so much and this gives us the opportunity to get a quick taste for a future trip.
- Weather. I know it would be Autumn in Europe and temperatures would range from 6 to 16 degrees.
- Any off beat experience or suggestions you may have. We did a tapas tour in Madrid that we really loved. Something on similar lines would be fun and give us a good understanding of the cuisine and culture. Any one been try the running tour in Budapest. I hear it is great fun.
I have not yet decided on places to stay or sightseeing plans.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 2 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 3 월드스타카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼월드스타카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 월드카지노【试【 SSK68。CoM 】试】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 5 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 6 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 토토사이트추천 ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ bus97.com ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ 카지노사이트추천
- 8 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Praiana to Positano
- 11 강원랜드바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 12 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 13 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 14 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 15 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 16 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 21 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Venice
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk