We are travelling to Italy in September for our honeymoon and have 5 nights in Positano.
I've been struggling choosing the right hotel for us. I've gone through literally 50 topics on this forum about hotels in Positano (so please don't refer me to search, but most of them are out of our budget.
We'd be prepared to spend up to 250 Euros a night. 9-14 September.
Basically our current choise - a nicer hotel with no view, or a more basic hotel with a nice view. Coming to a place like Positano I reckon the view is probably more important than other facilities, but would love to hear your thoughts. At the moment I'm choosing between the following:
1. Domina Home Royal Hotel - 4 stars, but reviews aren't great. Can get a room with Seaview, has swimming pool.
2. Conca D'Ora - 3 stars, nice view, small pool, reviews aren't bad, but would prefer a nicer hotel.
3. Palazzo Murat - a great hotel, but only the standard room with no view (i think it's the back of the hotel).
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info : http://www.facts4supplement.com/rejuvonus-et-illuminexa/
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 Places of interest
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Oxford England Accommodations
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel