We are travelling to Italy in September for our honeymoon and have 5 nights in Positano.
I've been struggling choosing the right hotel for us. I've gone through literally 50 topics on this forum about hotels in Positano (so please don't refer me to search, but most of them are out of our budget.
We'd be prepared to spend up to 250 Euros a night. 9-14 September.
Basically our current choise - a nicer hotel with no view, or a more basic hotel with a nice view. Coming to a place like Positano I reckon the view is probably more important than other facilities, but would love to hear your thoughts. At the moment I'm choosing between the following:
1. Domina Home Royal Hotel - 4 stars, but reviews aren't great. Can get a room with Seaview, has swimming pool.
2. Conca D'Ora - 3 stars, nice view, small pool, reviews aren't bad, but would prefer a nicer hotel.
3. Palazzo Murat - a great hotel, but only the standard room with no view (i think it's the back of the hotel).
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 4 2 days in Florence
- 5 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 13 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 17 Windsor Castle
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 24 4 nights in Sardinia
- 25 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?