We are travelling to Italy in September for our honeymoon and have 5 nights in Positano.
I've been struggling choosing the right hotel for us. I've gone through literally 50 topics on this forum about hotels in Positano (so please don't refer me to search, but most of them are out of our budget.
We'd be prepared to spend up to 250 Euros a night. 9-14 September.
Basically our current choise - a nicer hotel with no view, or a more basic hotel with a nice view. Coming to a place like Positano I reckon the view is probably more important than other facilities, but would love to hear your thoughts. At the moment I'm choosing between the following:
1. Domina Home Royal Hotel - 4 stars, but reviews aren't great. Can get a room with Seaview, has swimming pool.
2. Conca D'Ora - 3 stars, nice view, small pool, reviews aren't bad, but would prefer a nicer hotel.
3. Palazzo Murat - a great hotel, but only the standard room with no view (i think it's the back of the hotel).
What are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 3 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Best layover option
- 6 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 7 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?