I'll be driving through the Douro Valley during the first week of October which is when the harvest will be occurring. Any advice on whether this is a good thing or bad thing? Do prices tend to skyrocket at harvest? Should I try to participate?
Portugal; Douro Vally during harvest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Sardinia trip report
- 2 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Granada
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 9 First time Ireland trip
- 10 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 11 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 14 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 18 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 19 22 year olds in Europe
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 22 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 23 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 24 Coffee in Naples
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy