We are a family of 3 and will be travelling to Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam in the third week of Jul for 9 days. Itinerary is 3 days in Paris, 2 days in Brussels and 3 days in Amsterdam. Hotels and flights are all booked. However, other expenses such as food, travelling in the city, tourist passes, intercity transfers have not been accounted yet.
Could someone please guide me on what amount of forex (preferably in euro) should i be carrying with me? what will be ideal one day expense per person per day? we are targeting at a modest stay. Also, is Paris pass worth the hype, cause i find it a bit expensive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Questions about Polish sights
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 9 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 14 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 15 Flamenco in October
- 16 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 23 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 24 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 25 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days