We are a family of 3 and will be travelling to Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam in the third week of Jul for 9 days. Itinerary is 3 days in Paris, 2 days in Brussels and 3 days in Amsterdam. Hotels and flights are all booked. However, other expenses such as food, travelling in the city, tourist passes, intercity transfers have not been accounted yet.
Could someone please guide me on what amount of forex (preferably in euro) should i be carrying with me? what will be ideal one day expense per person per day? we are targeting at a modest stay. Also, is Paris pass worth the hype, cause i find it a bit expensive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Salzburg itinerary review
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 7 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 8 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 9 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Globus Iberian Tour
- 22 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch