We are a family of 3 and will be travelling to Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam in the third week of Jul for 9 days. Itinerary is 3 days in Paris, 2 days in Brussels and 3 days in Amsterdam. Hotels and flights are all booked. However, other expenses such as food, travelling in the city, tourist passes, intercity transfers have not been accounted yet.
Could someone please guide me on what amount of forex (preferably in euro) should i be carrying with me? what will be ideal one day expense per person per day? we are targeting at a modest stay. Also, is Paris pass worth the hype, cause i find it a bit expensive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!