We are a family of 3 and will be travelling to Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam in the third week of Jul for 9 days. Itinerary is 3 days in Paris, 2 days in Brussels and 3 days in Amsterdam. Hotels and flights are all booked. However, other expenses such as food, travelling in the city, tourist passes, intercity transfers have not been accounted yet.
Could someone please guide me on what amount of forex (preferably in euro) should i be carrying with me? what will be ideal one day expense per person per day? we are targeting at a modest stay. Also, is Paris pass worth the hype, cause i find it a bit expensive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 4 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 7 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 8 YIKES!
- 9 Cash machines ATM
- 10 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 11 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Final Four
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help