We are a family of 3 and will be travelling to Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam in the third week of Jul for 9 days. Itinerary is 3 days in Paris, 2 days in Brussels and 3 days in Amsterdam. Hotels and flights are all booked. However, other expenses such as food, travelling in the city, tourist passes, intercity transfers have not been accounted yet.
Could someone please guide me on what amount of forex (preferably in euro) should i be carrying with me? what will be ideal one day expense per person per day? we are targeting at a modest stay. Also, is Paris pass worth the hype, cause i find it a bit expensive?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://djpunjabimp3.com/videos/dil-haar-ke-mp3-song-download/
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 6 free international phone calls
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 11 France Study Abroad
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 Sicily Beach Resort
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 Two days in Rome
- 19 Classical Tour of Albania
- 20 First visit to London
- 21 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)