I am currently looking in to planning yacht week in Croatia for next summer. I'd like to arrive in Croatia about a week before departing on the boat to see some of mainland Croatia - I've heard it's breathtakingly beautiful.
Can anyone help with me a rough itinerary of what I should be seeing and doing during that time frame?
Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Biarritz family holiday
- 5 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 6 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 7 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London