Hello Travel Mates,
I m planning trip to FRnace and Switzerland from April 03-2015 till April 10-2015, as i will be travelling from UAE to France CDG airport 1st, and there i want to go to Disney Land Paris for my 7 Yr old son, please advise some other places that we can visti in Paris or Near By.
And how many days visit will be enough to DLP 1 or more than one and from where i can book the Cheapest ticket of DLP.
I will be in Paris for 5 Nights and 6 days.
From Paris i am planning to go to Switzerland by Train.
Please advise should i go to Geneva or Zurich? which palce is good to go with Family ( Wife and 7yr old son).I am planning 3 Nights and 4 Days In switzerland.
And please advise the cheapest possible way to travel from Paris to Switzerland i.e. Genva or Zurich.
Please guid me as this will be my 1st Trip to Europe and i want to make it Memorable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please
Hello Travel Mates,