Hello Travel Mates,
I m planning trip to FRnace and Switzerland from April 03-2015 till April 10-2015, as i will be travelling from UAE to France CDG airport 1st, and there i want to go to Disney Land Paris for my 7 Yr old son, please advise some other places that we can visti in Paris or Near By.
And how many days visit will be enough to DLP 1 or more than one and from where i can book the Cheapest ticket of DLP.
I will be in Paris for 5 Nights and 6 days.
From Paris i am planning to go to Switzerland by Train.
Please advise should i go to Geneva or Zurich? which palce is good to go with Family ( Wife and 7yr old son).I am planning 3 Nights and 4 Days In switzerland.
And please advise the cheapest possible way to travel from Paris to Switzerland i.e. Genva or Zurich.
Please guid me as this will be my 1st Trip to Europe and i want to make it Memorable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning A trip
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Checking accounts in Europe
- 10 Accountant in Slovenia
- 11 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 12 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 16 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 17 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 24 Long weekend in Albania
- 25 car rental
Hello Travel Mates,