Hello Travel Mates,
I m planning trip to FRnace and Switzerland from April 03-2015 till April 10-2015, as i will be travelling from UAE to France CDG airport 1st, and there i want to go to Disney Land Paris for my 7 Yr old son, please advise some other places that we can visti in Paris or Near By.
And how many days visit will be enough to DLP 1 or more than one and from where i can book the Cheapest ticket of DLP.
I will be in Paris for 5 Nights and 6 days.
From Paris i am planning to go to Switzerland by Train.
Please advise should i go to Geneva or Zurich? which palce is good to go with Family ( Wife and 7yr old son).I am planning 3 Nights and 4 Days In switzerland.
And please advise the cheapest possible way to travel from Paris to Switzerland i.e. Genva or Zurich.
Please guid me as this will be my 1st Trip to Europe and i want to make it Memorable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 6 Which Day?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 10 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 19 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 22 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 23 Shorts in South of France?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Europe itinerary help!
Hello Travel Mates,