Once again I need help from fellow travelers. I will be driving from Turin to Lavanto at the end of September, and would like to map the route to experience Piedmont region. I know it is a long drive; little over 2 hrs. non-stop.
From my research I would like to stop at the following spots: Cherasco (snails), Langhe, Alba, Neive, Nizza Montferrato, Acqui Terme. This route non-stop is 4 hrs, 40 min. We do plan on leaving early from Turin and arriving late to Levanto.
Please help with figuring out where it is worth stop and where it is not. I would like to experience food, wine (DH is driving), quaint towns, castles and of course markets.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Itinerary
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 7 Multi Country car Rental
- 8 London in Winter Report
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Couscous
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 19 driving from London to Lourdes
- 20 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london