Once again I need help from fellow travelers. I will be driving from Turin to Lavanto at the end of September, and would like to map the route to experience Piedmont region. I know it is a long drive; little over 2 hrs. non-stop.
From my research I would like to stop at the following spots: Cherasco (snails), Langhe, Alba, Neive, Nizza Montferrato, Acqui Terme. This route non-stop is 4 hrs, 40 min. We do plan on leaving early from Turin and arriving late to Levanto.
Please help with figuring out where it is worth stop and where it is not. I would like to experience food, wine (DH is driving), quaint towns, castles and of course markets.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 13 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 14 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 20 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 21 who is in amsterdam?
- 22 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 25 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH