Once again I need help from fellow travelers. I will be driving from Turin to Lavanto at the end of September, and would like to map the route to experience Piedmont region. I know it is a long drive; little over 2 hrs. non-stop.
From my research I would like to stop at the following spots: Cherasco (snails), Langhe, Alba, Neive, Nizza Montferrato, Acqui Terme. This route non-stop is 4 hrs, 40 min. We do plan on leaving early from Turin and arriving late to Levanto.
Please help with figuring out where it is worth stop and where it is not. I would like to experience food, wine (DH is driving), quaint towns, castles and of course markets.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Greece
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 southeast sicily town as home base
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 Best Viking Sites