Once again I need help from fellow travelers. I will be driving from Turin to Lavanto at the end of September, and would like to map the route to experience Piedmont region. I know it is a long drive; little over 2 hrs. non-stop.
From my research I would like to stop at the following spots: Cherasco (snails), Langhe, Alba, Neive, Nizza Montferrato, Acqui Terme. This route non-stop is 4 hrs, 40 min. We do plan on leaving early from Turin and arriving late to Levanto.
Please help with figuring out where it is worth stop and where it is not. I would like to experience food, wine (DH is driving), quaint towns, castles and of course markets.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ◐ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Douro Valley in January?
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 12 Munich and....???
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 20 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Can parking